Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please guys, I can't use my coins...it has been ages. What can I do...I'm losing it..please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Abusheπ€ A Warm Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!!
Are you not able to use your Gold Bars in the game to buy boosters or moves or extra lives? If so, which device are you using?
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below π«π«