Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How am I supposed to clear the 4 corner jellies if my bombs to reach and once I use the frog I can't grow it again? Is this right?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Yes, Try to open the lock and to destroy Jelly with Frog
@Johnny_Crush , have video for level 867? ๐
There is a frog underneath the cage. You will need to destroy the keys first to unlock the frog. When you have done this, match it with candies the same colour as the frog to make it glow. Once it is swollen and glows tap on it, and you will be able to move it to one of the four corners with the jellies. You will have to repeat this another three times, so take any chance you get to make a colour bomb, the game may create some for you if you get lucky, and then match the colour bomb to a candy the same colour as the frog. This way it will glow again and you can move it again. I hope this helps. I cannot find a video of this level to show you as it seems to be a new version.