Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been noticing that I come very close to winning those tricky levels (being 1-2 moves short of winning). Then, I’m offered those 3 extra moves… during the round with the 3 extra moves, i don’t even come close to winning the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, I've noticed that too. The extra three moves NEVER are of any use in my experience. I just ignore them. Keep a lollipop hammer in reserve for when you are left just one jelly short, I find that happens far more often than it would if it was by chance.