Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help me this is my game I lost year’s ago level 665 user name Ziggy53 but I don’t know what email I think this is from 2020 not sure
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please Email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there. so they can look at your account
I have a king acct that I don’t use a email address with just users name Ziggy53 but I can’t get back on there could u help me..