Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sam's Streak - Last night I had well over 5,000 - this morning I had 250 ... went through the steps to reset, didn't help. Said oh well, I'll start again, had over 1,000 and then it went back to 250 ... What's going on????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Donna @donnnakayπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
This is a known glitch with the Sam's Streak event that some players are experiencingπ
The Candy Crush game Studio is investigating it! But, it is taking longer as they could not find the glitch on their side! When that happens, it makes it hard for them to find the issue and send the fix.
Because of this glitch, I stopped playing Sam's streak from a while ago!! As the glitch is temperamental... the feature works fine sometimes, and sometimes completely awful!!
Please bear with us till the issue gets fixed! Thank you for understandingπ
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the dayπ«π«