Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve lost my friends and my lives. What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I should also tell you I am at level 7401, so not a beginner.
I lost them yesterday. 7th November. I don’t know how I lost them. I had the maximum 200 lives every day and I had numerous friends. I didn’t change anything but I realize the envelope icon was not lit up (available) and I am unable to get new lives.
Thank you for replying quickly, Gigi🙂
Can you please explain how and when you lost them!!
No I did not update the game or change my device.
Hello @Gigi18🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Did you change your device or update the game or something new happened for you to lose your friends and the lives you received?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫