Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
but I didn't have any and it started a new board. I wait a long time to fill up my stickers and you just took them away!! Why? I want my 5 stickers back I earned.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @maxless95🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost your "Daily Win" stickers!! I am not sure why it happened but, I don't think it is possible to restore those lost stickers!! Unfortunately, the Player Support team too won't be able to help us☹️
Last month, there was a glitch with the Daily Win feature as the game Studio was changing the design of the feature! It took about 5 days for them to send in the new design and I was short of one sticker!! As soon as the new design appeared, I lost all my stickers and had to restart!!
But, I will report to our Candy Community In-charge, so that they can give a heads-up to the game team. Hopefully, they can prevent it to happen again in the future🤞
If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫