You ripped me off!! I only needed one more sticker and I got one today and it showed that I was star

Options
maxless95
maxless95 Posts: 3 Newbie

but I didn't have any and it started a new board. I wait a long time to fill up my stickers and you just took them away!! Why? I want my 5 stickers back I earned.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @maxless95🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your "Daily Win" stickers!! I am not sure why it happened but, I don't think it is possible to restore those lost stickers!! Unfortunately, the Player Support team too won't be able to help us☹️

Last month, there was a glitch with the Daily Win feature as the game Studio was changing the design of the feature! It took about 5 days for them to send in the new design and I was short of one sticker!! As soon as the new design appeared, I lost all my stickers and had to restart!!

But, I will report to our Candy Community In-charge, so that they can give a heads-up to the game team. Hopefully, they can prevent it to happen again in the future🤞

If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?