💬 Share your feedback on the latest levels 15 486 - 15 530

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

If you missed last week’s qualifier round, you’re in luck. You now have a second chance to qualify in the Candy Cup. Make sure you don’t pass up this opportunity!

New sweet levels are released weekly and every Tuesdays in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

This week’s levels have just been released. 

Levels: 15 486- 15 530 (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

What's happening in Candy? 🍬

🏆 Candy Cup - Play for Fun, Win for Days 🎉- More info HERE

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

Candy Crush... Somehow I Can't Stop Playing...

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

• Scooterpie
    Options

Well, this is discouraging, looks like no one left to run with anymore? I don't know? If you look at my map, then you would believe that it is not true. There are all these players up there on it. I know that one of my friends has already completed this week's levels and @Peter_Tornaros you are not showing up on my map again. My Level Banner reverted back to Level 13000 and I really do not feel like playing Level 15000 again to make my banner correct, screenshot/capture tells the story.

Of course I used boosters, messed up some and used a little gold this week. Anyway, I plan to keep doing what I like to do (how I play) until I do not like it anymore...

The 2nd episode was the best. There were quite a few levels overall this week that I enjoyed, some quite clever. Would like to discuss playing CCS further, but I am talking to myself again.

Sincerely, ʕ˶´• ᴥ •`˶ʔ 

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,037 Level 5
    Options

So sad to see you lonely out here @Scooterpie , but you know how it is, @QueenB keeps ordering us to stay on topic and only discuss the latest levels. I can't - and never could - because even before I stopped playing at 15,000 I didn't get the releases until two weeks later. I'm glad you enjoyed some of the new levels though and that you still like the game. Of course there are many other players who do and I'm sure those icons that show up in your game are real, but these people are not interested in the community. I think that's it, everyone who used to give feedback has given up out of boredom. Still love your memes though. Where do you find them and how do you post them?

• Scooterpie
    Options

So nice to see you Christine! I wish that you had not stopped playing, I enjoy talking with you. I know that there must be other players to converse with and I wish that I could chat with them. Boredom has stopped some players but I know there are some right here, right now! I like to talk with the players, after all, it is sort of the players verses the design team. We are all playing against the game. Although we can not convey all of our ways of playing (they will end) you can give and receive most excellent ideas and well? I like to put my ideas out to you to Design Team! When I use the term "powers that be" or "candy gods" it has always been meant with due respect. This is their job...

I also think that the language barrier stops some players. I can deal with that if anyone wants to try?

Memes, well I am a meme making fool. The memes that I sign my name to, I make myself. Ditz is my teddy bear of somewhere around 20 years. Dog pics, are dogs I know. Alligator pics, I live in Florida, have had many experiences. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my, I have taken so many pics at so many zoos. I post them here in the Community and send to a few friends. Feet and boots are me!

p.s. Google is the best way to find memes to use, you can google just about any idea and add the word meme.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,037 Level 5
    Options

That is wonderful how you create yours own pics. I am glad I asked now, because I always thought you'd picked them up somewhere on the Internet. But this is so much better. Keep them going!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Can't have you lonely @Scooterpie. My level banner has reverted to 10,000. I'm afraid I don't believe the "Design Team" exists anymore, taken over by an inadequate AI program !!

I didn't enjoy the repetitive, boring new levels again. No use commenting further as nobody listens.

The weekly contests continue to be a total joke. This week's Candy Cup semi finals have me out of the first 3 placings even though I played 45 new levels to collect green candies x 30. The organizers of these side games @QueenB couldn't give a damn about their top players and we are just treated with contempt. No wonder this thread has virtually become redundant @Scooterpie @christinewupp.

• Scooterpie
    Options

So, @Peter_Tornaros it looks like we go on yet another week...

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    edited November 2023
    Options

I'm still here @Scooterpie and you're right @Peter_Tornaros nobody listens. Well they listen but don't take any notice. Another lovely greeting from the new episodes for mobile players. Think they're trying to trick us, I'm sure 15488 will be just as difficult. Can't wait 🫣🫣

• Scooterpie
    Options

Good to see you are here @Carol-38! I see another friend still is around too, @Spieler_8675309, Greetings!

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Nice to hear from you @Carol-38. This thread might be useless for suggestions and complaints, but at least we can all converse with each other.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?