Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I want to show as if I’m offline even though I am not
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on my iPhone and yes I believe that I am logged in on facebook
Hello Mimi @Mimi305 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you logged into the game through Facebook?
Do you play on a computer through Facebook - browser version?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🙂
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find more details HERE.