Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is it possible to transfer from one laptop to another laptop (Windows)?
(without loosing my data)
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank You so much ... I'll Wait
Thank you for confirming @GoldmanAvi☺️
It is easy to create a Kingdom account, and sync the game(s) progress.
But, I would suggest you not to take any "new" steps for next few days!! I have seen complaints by some of the players that they are experiencing issues with Facebook; while transferring their game to a new device, or to log into the game on new device.
There were some issues with Facebook yesterday! Hence, please hold off on changing to new laptop too!!
I am sorry!! I might not be right and you might not experience any issues... but, I feel that it is better to be safe, as it is a hassle and a very lengthy procedure to contact the Player Support team to fix the issue!!
Hi,
I don't know how to save my Laptop/Facebook game on Kingdom account🤔
Hello dear @GoldmanAvi🤗
So sorry, I did not get a chance to get back to you yesterday!
On your current laptop, did you save the game either through Facebook or Kingdom account?
???
Hi PummyRaj,
Thanks for reply.
I am playing from microsoft store:
Hell0 @GoldmanAvi🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Yes! It is possible to save your game progress and the Gold Bars from one laptop to another👍️👍️
But, that will be possible only if you have already saved your game with either Facebook or a Kingdom account.
Are you playing on Windows 10/11 - the App version? Or on Facebook through Browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,)?
NOTE: It will not be possible to transfer the boosters you have saved and the Lives you have received from your friends though!!
If you have any questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫