Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
this level is showing the wrong graphic for gummie dragons. I wasted lives thinking I had to collect green candies due to the graphic rather than gummie dragons
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I ended up using 10 gold bars to past the level. Level 14034 also has the same issue with the wrong graphic for gummie dragons
Hello @mln8🤗 A warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a glitch in the game!! Let me check the level and get back to you.
If you have anything else to add in the mean time, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫