Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I use to get free moves and rewards by watching ads but since I made a purchase of gold bars with my credit card, this has stopped
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Cindy @cindy17🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving any Ads after making a purchase!! I have recently inquired with our Candy Community In-charge and she specified that, making a purchase does not affect the Ads appearance!!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support. But, I don't think I have seen this option on my mobile device. But, I will check and get back to you👍️ If you do not want to wait but send the complaint, please use this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact.
The first response you will receive will be an automated email which is an acknowledgement! Wait for at least 3 to 5 days to hear back from an actual agent! Please do not send more than one complaint as it will only delay the process!!
If you have more questions or need assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫