Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was working in Jeddah when I was Start playing cand crush but from last 3 years I am in Pakistan and my currency still showing SAR
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The price Currency of the items in the game will be determined based on the game location. Currently, if you change your game location and set Pakistan, the prices will be determined according to the Pakistan currency.. Details on how to change game's locations here