in-app purchase not working...tried all suggestions by King and Google play..still fail to fix..help

Options
mooning
mooning Posts: 3 Newbie

In-app purchase not work...help

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,299 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!

• mooning
    Options

I have tried all those but the problem still maintain, Google asked me to get back to King and King told me to get help from Google, it sounds endless...

I try in-app purchase in other app, it works smooth and success.

As I read some posts here and someone do have encountered thus situation, wonder their problem eventually been fixed?

• mooning
    Options

To fix in-app purchase doesn't work, error message~ there are something wrong on our end, please try later.

Below was what I did to fix it:

1. Uninstalled candy app and reinstalled, it's sounds nothing changed but I believe it helps, thanks your colleague Nero's advice and remind. ( uninstall the app will lost all boosters), you can keep your level and gold bars with your own login, better check it before.

2. Update version of Google play and game apps, which I did that many many times.

3. Set up password for authorisation of in-app purchase, do it in google play store-your logo- setting

4. Clear cache from all Google related apps ( see attachment), after I did this and restart my device

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mooning🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Yeah!! If switching from Wi-Fi to Mobile data, and approaching the Google Play Store does not work, the next step is to delete & reinstall the game App.

And, yes!! When we reinstall the game Apps, we do lose all our saved boosters + lives received from our friends, as those 2 are saved to the local memory of our device!! If you have lost any "purchased" boosters, you will get a reimbursement by contacting the King Customer Support.

Coming back to your game, is everything working perfectly and the Candy Store is back in working mode?

• czaree
    czaree Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

It still doesn't work for me. I had no problem before. Then on my phone it keeps failing saying it's Iissues at King's end. I tried on my tablet and succeeded once after that same result. I've tried everything suggested and more, still haven't succeeded. I emailed King and gave screenshot of failed transaction as requested. Still waiting for further reply.

Anyway King, your legendary levels and nightmarishly hard levels and some of the superhard and hard levels are impossible at levels 15600 and above. The reason? Too few moves with so many things to do. Do you want us to play aimlessly and endlessly stuck at a level. If you can't make a puchase the only other option is to quit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?