Problems level 5640

Options
mh68
mh68 Posts: 7 Level 2

Level 5640 get stuck when I complete this.

This happening al the time. I want to go too level 5641, and I will my rewards

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,047 Legend
    Options

I have downloaded the video for this level and will share it here.

Apparently you have hit on an eternal loop here. A few of these have been reported lately, and maybe there is some connection with the latest update from King. Usually after a few tries these levels will let you pass, which is one reason why often this recurring issue affecting several levels gets overlooked. Few players get truly stuck on them for long. Do report this via an email to customer support, best done through settings in the app. Use the ? there and scroll through the options until you see "contact us" as the bottom. They might give you some boosters or gold as compensation. If they send you an automated email then reply to that and send them your evidence.

Also, on your next attempt try a different approach to this level. Don't use any starting boosters as the video shows you won't need them, and they might screw things up. When the striped candies drop to form a combo, watch which direction you swipe it. I find in other levels with this glitch that if you avoid swiping up into the top row just under the droppers then the eternal loop can be avoided. Try to swipe those stripes downwards, rather than upwards. I hope this makes sense and good luck with passing this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?