Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This has happened a few times this week and now I’m danger of winning three weeks in a row. I pay a lot of money and I am about to cancel. This does not answer my problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Frustrating as can’t even send an email. It is all a gimmick. I am done
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please email Player Support so they can check up what happened and restore the levels manually.
Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on!