8663 lost level battery died

junky
junky Posts: 45 Level 2
edited November 2023 in Support

So I am at the end of game an it allowed me to look at ads to get 3 more moves an a UFO booster. I use all of that except on my last move I purchased the party blaster with my gold bars an blow up the entire board . While my last bird was falling out the very bottom my battery on my tablet died. I was watching this fall down an I would definitely won this level. So I immediately grab my charger an cut back on. When it came back on it made me start the level again from the beginning . I technically won the level I saw the bird fall down at the bottom. I have now lost 29 gold bars for the party blaster. I also played 16 gold bars to get a striker an 5 extra moves for this as well. Now I have no more gold bars.. I was trying hard an was on a role winning with the candy royal. I thinking I had 2 levels left to win out of 10 , when all of this happened. Can CC look into this.? You would think as soon as I connected my charger it would have put me right back watching me win the level.If you look into this you can see what I am talking about. Thanks

Junkys

Best Answer

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?