My app isn’t the same as other peoples app!!

ChopDaddyLoco
ChopDaddyLoco Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2023 in Support

So me and my girlfriend both play this game, same phones, same apps, both able to log in on Apple/Facebook/king, but for some reason her app looks totally different in game and menu and all. She can actually see her friends and profile pictures, meanwhile I can’t even see mine let alone any friends. All profile pictures are stuck in a loading symbol. Always! She can participate in tournaments and events and I can’t do that, the whole app just seems different. But we’ve verified it’s the right app… anyone else have this issue?:(

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,916 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for inconvenience and thank you for the feedback.  If you've noticed that you're no longer receiving Challenges or any other events in the game, it could be due to A/B testing. We understand how frustrating this can be. What we suggest is ensuring your game is always updated to the latest version, as it's possible the event will reappear once the A/B testing phase has concluded. We appreciate your understanding during this time.

• ChopDaddyLoco
    ChopDaddyLoco Posts: 2 Newbie

But the app is always updated, and the person who seems to have the regular version of the app said that’s how the app has always been for them! That doesn’t really make sense:/ it’s not just the features, the entire in game interface is different! I think it’s something wrong with my account. If it is the testing phase any idea when it might be over?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?