Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi my app was glitching, I was logged in with my Facebook. Since I deleted the app it will not recover my account. I was on like level 10000 or something which is a lot to lose. Can you help please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Gail @gailmelmoth🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Did you save your game either through Facebook or Kingdom account before transferring your game onto a new device?
What all devices you are using to play the game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫
Hello Kelly @kellywp🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the game progress of your game!!
When you said you have deleted the App - is it Candy Crush Saga App or the Facebook App?
Did you try to reinstall the game App again and sign-in back with your Facebook account?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫
I was up to nearly 8000. Logged out on to a new device it returned all my devices back to 1. Having played for many years I can not return to the beginning, if my game cannot be restored sadly this ends a chapter of candy crush