Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When this happens I lose the life, or the gift. I am so frustraded that I was even thinking kn uninstaling the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @AsCrux🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in the game!!
I need a bit more clarification please... is your game closing while you are in the middle of watching the Ads, or before the Ads start?
What do you mean by "when you are about to take a train challenge"? Can you please explain a bit more?
Which device are you using to play the game? If you are on a mobile device, did you try any troubleshooting steps?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫