Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyone else encounter that the feature of playing the 3 times ad for more moves when u didn't pass the level on first try is gone or is it only on my side???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They are likely testing something that does something causing something to not act like something did in the past :P
I still have the watch an ad option for more moves. It's not available on every level though which is annoying as I don't know if the ad option will pop up or not if I don't pass the level.
I’ve experienced that but then it came back. Not sure what’s going on but it’s saved me quite a few times.