Buying boosters

Options
LisaSpivey51
LisaSpivey51 Posts: 4 Newbie

When u purchase something and it say's 10 gold bars plus a booster for example 10 gold bars + 30 min free lives. How come it doesn't actually give u 10 gold bars? U have to use those 10 gold bars. I always thought u should get those to 10 gold bars!!! U pay 2.99 or higher for a 10 gold bars + a booster.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,499 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Lisa @LisaSpivey51🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I always thought that when we purchase something, we do get that mentioned deal!!

Does this happen to you all the time OR was today the first time, you have experienced the missing Gold Bars?

If you ever missed any of your purchased items, you will have to contact the King Customer Support to receive your missing purchases!

• If you are playing on a mobile device, please send your complaint through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
    • If you are on a mobile device or the App version on a computer, you will have to send your complaint through the Help center --> the Pink Cogwheel icon -- ? icon -- Purchases -- Select the option "did not receive my purchases".

If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?