Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, does anyone else have problems with Candy Crush Saga? This game was supposed to be a little escape from the daily problems, but it turned out to be an extra stress lately.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I restarted the game from the beginning and I'm at level 350, it's not difficult, but the game doesn't work as it should anymore. In the weekly contest after 30 games it shows me 0 games, in various events just when I'm in 1st place, it disappears .I told them what was happening, but nothing was resolved.
Hi there. It depends on your level range. Generally at the beginning the game is relaxing and fun so that players enjoy the game and become addicted to playing. Later on the game changes, to encourage players to spend money on in app purchases. You can be held up on a single level for a frustratingly long time if you have run out of gold bars. Some other players have found this very stressful and frustrating indeed, so if you don't enjoy your game any more I would suggest you find a different game to escape your daily problems.