๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

how do I invite friends

sgrplm
sgrplm Posts: 2 Newbie

I am trying to invite my sister to candy crush saga I click on the link and then I get lost

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @sgrplm๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry! I need you to explain a bit more about the issue you are experiencing please!!

Do your sister and you have Facebook accounts? If so, it will be easy for you to add her as a friend.

Is your sister at the same level as you are? If she is, you can check the "friend suggestions" that game provides. If your sister is there in the list, it will be easy to send her the request!

If neither these options work and you must work through the link, please explain a bit more about the issue, so that, I can assist you.

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. If you have any screenshots, please post them by tapping on the 2nd button located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

• sgrplm
    sgrplm Posts: 2 Newbie

how do I walk through the link? We both have Facebook accounts but we are on different levels in candy crush saga

• PummyRaj

I will call in some friends to help in with the "Link", as I have not used it till now!! It might take sometime for them to see my shout-out, as the Community system is having some glitches right now!!

But, I am familiar with the Facebook friendship system. Are you both friends on Facebook? If yes, she will be added in your game friends list too. But, if you could not see her, you will have to invite again through the game.

Click on your Profile icon at the top of the game map screen -- You will see "Friends" tab -- click on it and you will see all your FB friends over there;

If she is not there, click on "Add more friends" at the bottom of the screen -- you will see another list of players -- check if your sister is there -- if she is, click on the silhouette icon that has + in it. Your sister will receive your request and all she has to do is "accept"!

That is how I add friends to my list. See if this works out for you too or not๐Ÿ˜Š

I will call in some of the crushing friends๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• PummyRaj
    edited November 2023

Hello @Alienscar , @christinewupp ,

Will you be able to help this player with the friendship "link" system?

I am not familiar about it as I have not tried till now๐Ÿ˜…

Thanks๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?