Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think I finally figured out how to post in discussions so I said Hi but it didn’t show up in discussions is there someplace that gives instructions on how to post? I looked in help and support but couldn’t find anything
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You did it Katie 😉
You can check your first comment HERE.
We're happy to have you onboard and again, if you ever need help, you can open a discussion just as you did here and someone will help 😀