Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No matter what I do I can't seem to access the store. I have over a thousand gold bars and nothing to do with them! I'm playing on an android btw.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is a samsung A11 able to contact app store, coz im experiancing the same problem, I cant buy more moves anymore
@grnarmymen is your android device a Wuawei? If it is you will not be able to use the Play Store due to the US Trade ban.
Hello @grnarmymen π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game π
Are you playing on a mobile device or on a computer - Facebook browser version? Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment π«π«