Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have beaten level 14491 twice now, but it will not give me credit for collecting purple candy. What can I do to move on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Linda-51 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
It seems like you're lost, there aren't 7000 levels in our game yet, so we can't play level 14491 yet.
I assume you wanted to ask at Candy Crush Saga. Then please go here: candy-crush-saga/categories/support.
I'm sure someone there can help you.
Do you actually mean level 14491 or 14492 as in your headline? In both levels, you don't have to collect purple candies.