Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why cant I send lives to some of my friends? I says this players full profile is coming soon. When is soon? It's been like this over a month.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try reading about the player cards in this thread:
Hi my friend welcome to the hub community its lovely to meet you
Sorry you are experiencing this problem I will move you over to CCsaga where your moderators can advise you better π