Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play every day but since Saturday I’ve almost lost it all , I’ve been playing so why am I knocked all the way back ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Redfrostie 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the progress on your Daily Treat Machine!!
There was a known issue couple of weeks ago and I thought it was resolved as we did not receive many complaints after that!! Let me check with our Community In-charge and get back to you!
If you have any questions in the meantime, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫