Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Bigcliff🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I couldn't understand some parts of your question!! I will try to answer in bits...
How can I get all my stages back phone had to have repairs when I got phone back I was only on stage
When you said "stage", you meant levels!! Did you lose the level progress? If so, make sure that you are logged into the game with your usual account details. Then, play or replay 1 or 2 levels and everything should be back in order🤞
Red lives back I was on stage 1500
I wasn't sure what that means!! Did you lose all the lives that were sent by your friends?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.
Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on!
It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.
You can also email them from Here, and For more info Here
Red lives back I was on stage 1500 phone went to shop came back like that