Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help! I was in the Candy Cup Second Chance and I am no longer ranked. I am playing levels but the green trophies are not being added to my ranking. I only have 10 hours left to compete! Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @nsa1982π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the Green candies you have collected are not counting towards the Candy Cup tournament collection!!
If you are playing the levels with Green candy and also won the levels; still the candies are not counted, I would urge you to send a report to the King Player Support team.
If you are playing on a mobile device --> Pink cogwheel -- ? icon -- Events -- look for Candy Cup event -- scroll down all the way and go to "Contact Us" tab to send the complaint.
If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment π«
Ok, will do. Thank you!