Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi all dose anybody know how to change my profile picture on Candy crush saga.
I have a new phone and it’s now missing.
Also there is no camera icon on the computer generated image to press.
thanks I. Advance
Steve
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and thank you for the reply. I’m now logged in through facebook I think. The cartoon image has disappeared but still can’t update it.
I’ve changed the profile picture on facebook as that was blank too.
kind regards
steve
Hello Steve @Steveo76🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
By any chance, are you logged into the game through Apple account?
Can you show me the image of your Profile screen?
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Are you play connecting to through Facebook or King account?