Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For example I am asked to collect 30 liquorice but there won’t be any liquorice on the board and instead I need to collect 30 chocolates and only find out once I start playing….
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @emcharg🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Your game is experiencing the glitch that occurs with the "redesigned/reskinned" candy - at present, it is the Green candy that has changed into trophy design for the Candy Cup event!
So, whenever we have new shaped candy, other aspects of the game messes up and the goals in the levels appear all funny and weird!!
To get out of this glitch, all you have to do is - quit the level - close the App - restart your device after few minutes -- reopen the App and replay the level. You will see that everything is back to normal🙂
Unfortunately, you will lose the win-streak and the boosters you receive with the win streak!!
If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫
It’s not just the green candy though it’s quite a few of them. And when I need to collect frosting for example, it looks like there’s a symbol behind it. I’ve attached some of the broken graphics. Restarting app, level, device doesn’t fix it
Interesting.. I closed and reopened the app and the issue remained. It’s not the broken graphics on the whole board (which I’ve seen before and it went) but just the orders section.
Are anyone else’s orders to collect always the incorrect symbols?
Yes and no @emptypot@emcharg, what you describe has been observed by a lot of players, but the issue should only last for one level. Once you play a level and the order is confused as you describe you have to close and reopen your game to remove the error.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/422795/my-game-is-messed-up-broken-graphics-edited-by-cm-known-issue/p1