Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why aren’t the purple candies being counted down when they get hit? It says I have 35 purple candies and even when they get hit, that number doesn’t change.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There was a similar post recently from another player who had a graphics glitch and the "purple" candy order was in fact chocolate! I suggest you force close the app, make sure you have the latest update and then open the app again, and hopefully your board will ask for the correct order. If you destroyed the magic mixer before you have enough chocolate on your board no more will spawn, so that may be why the "countdown" did not continue for you. Of course, if the graphics are faulty you cannot know this.
Hello again @junk64🙋♀️
I replayed level # 8956 and I do not see a "goal" with Purple candies!! Here is my level board
If your level is different from my level, I need you to post your game board, so that I can check and report, if needed please!!
Thanks🍫🍫
Hello @junk64🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!! Can you please post a screenshot of the level board?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment screen🍫🍫
AA