Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I want to remove a candy crush friend, but I am unable to do it.
I get the message "This player's full profile is coming soon".
Please advise!
Kind regards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Correct. If you get that message there is nothing you can do to remove this player's icon, just as there is no way to send a life to this player. You will need to wait for King to fix this. We all have the same problem. Check this thread.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/426222/player-card-what-is-it-and-why-is-it-empty#latest