Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't watch video for gifts, you know way?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, I used to have ads and now I have lost the ability to watch ads
Hello @shacharg🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you asking that you never had the Videos or did the Ads stop appearing?
Or is the issue that the Ads are appearing but not working properly? Can you please clarify?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫