Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi there I have a problem in passing level 14725 plz its gives headaches, it has been 8days am almost giving up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Totally agree with all of you it’s just not fun trying on a level like this over and over and over… how does that “reduce stress”?
True, level 14725 just sucks your energy! Candy crush need to rethink it, for now, a break would suffice.
Level 14725 has sucked all the fun out of playing Candy Crush. It is impossible, I have tried 100s of times so will stop wasting my time and will give up and go and play some fun games like Rumikub and Spider Solitaire. Such a shame I felt loyal to Candy Crush having played it since it started some time in the 2000s
Hello @The4JaysMom3333🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
Currently, there is an issue with "Hungry Hatchlings" feature, which is being investigated HERE.
If you are experiencing "freezing" issue, please exit out of the game and reopen it after few minutes. I would suggest you not try to collect the gifts from Hungry Hatchlings until the glitch is fixed.
I recently passed this level! So, I will get back to you if I have any tips for you😉
I'm stuck too... 14725 is "Legendary Level" now. It's been 2 weeks and some bonuses are not able to be claimed because of another bug (hungry hatchlings).
Hi and welcome to the Community 😃
I'm not quite as far as you are but I'm sure our lovely members will be able to help. @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas @bearwithme do we have any tips that we can share?