Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why won't my game connect to the internet??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for the details, Mike👍️
And, I am glad that it is the Candy Store and not the connection to log into the game!!
Since you are using a phone, please try this as a primary step --> disconnect from the Wi-Fi and connect to Mobile Data -- play the game and try to purchase something -- see if it works or not.
This is always the first step we are suggested to try while using mobile phone.
Please let me know if it worked or not🍫🍫
I have literally tried everything it won't connect. Isk what is going on. But I can't get videos to get free rewards and stuff. It's really bumming me out
Ok I'll try it. I'll message you back and let you know if it works. Thank you so much
Hello are you there
I'm using my Samsung galaxy A03. I've never had a problem before. I tried restarting my phone and everything. I can get into my game but it won't connect for me to get my gifts and bonuses or competitions my wifi is strong idk what else to do
Hello Mike @mikemosh39🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Are you having the connection issue to login into the game itself or with the Store?
Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫