Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have not received any free boosters so I can beat the level in a week. Very frustrating as I do not want to continue buying gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I do not receive any rewards after viewing ads.
Hello @JChieppo๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!! Can you please explain which free boosters are you talking about?
I agree about not buying gold bars! Even the game team says that there is no need to purchase anything to play the game. Please see This Article just for your info๐
Please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment and let me know which free boosters you were talking about!!
Hope to talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day๐ซ๐ซ