why doesn't daily booster always show up

GavinSnailum
GavinSnailum Posts: 6 Level 2

I have regularly played, the daily booster that levels up doesn't always show up, then next time, says I missed a day and drops me down a level, this has happened 5 times in a row, so I am back at start of booster, one time I played about 1 hour earlier and then played again after daily reset (which was about an hour later) I had not seen booster show up in first log in, but it reappeared on log in after reset, and says I missed a day and dropped me a level, this is happening frequently

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello Gavin @GavinSnailum🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!

Some players have been experiencing glitch with the Daily Treat Machine from a while now!! We are not sure about the actual reason but, it was reported to the game Studio. This glitch is affecting only few players at a time, and when the game team test on their side, they could not find the glitch.

If the Daily Treat Machine is not available in the game when we logged in, I think that the system would count that as if we missed a day on the Machine!!

So, when you open the game next time, I would suggest you to make sure that the "Daily Treat Machine" is available in the game. If it is missing, replay a level - go back to the map screen and open the Events tab - see if the Treat Machine is back or not! If it isn't, replay a level again and check the events again. I guess that's all we can do until the glitch is fixed!!🤔🤔

If you have further questions or need clarification, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment!

Thank you for rejoining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?