Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,I used ten golden bars for extra step for 14272, I am sure I win the game but cannot cross to the next level, seems to waste my ten pieces of golden bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @KarmenMan🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! We have received multiple complaints about this issue in this past week!!
Usually, we advise the players to contact the Player Support team for those missed Gold Bars!! If you would like to, please do reach out to them, and you can do so directly from your game --> Pink cogwheel -- ? icon -- Purchases -- find the suitable option and send your complaint.
It will take up to 72 hours for you to hear back from an actual agent. So, please be patient till the job gets done👍️
If you have further questions, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫