Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know! They are still investigating @nitemare!
As soon as there is any news, I will be able to update you!
Please keep an eye on this thread👇️, as all the complaints about Lives are merged there...
Thank you for your patience and understanding🍫🍫
still not fixed
Hello @nitemare🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue!!
I have seen few more complaints about missing lives!! Let me ask our Candy Community In-charge and see if they have any news on it!! I will get back to you tomorrow!
If you would like to add anything else in the mean time, you can post by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫