Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My piggy back is missing. I opened it and no longer see it even after doing 100 levels
I paid to upgrade it and never saw it again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chris @Chris_Mcanespy🙋♀️
Our Candy In-charge wanted me to ask you - when did the Piggy Bank disappear from your game?
You said you upgraded, right? So, when you did that, was it visible in your game?
I have not heard from support yet about the piggy bank missing.
Did you contact the King Customer Support team about missing Piggy bank? We were informed that it usually takes up to 72 hours for a real agent to reach out to us!! They must have been busy🤔
I have not heard from support yet about the piggy bank missing. If I don't get a response I'll have to get a refund. I don't see the piggy bank feature at all anyone. I don't collect or anything. I guess that's what I get for spending money on the game.
Hello Chris @Chris_Mcanespy🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am not familiar with the Piggy Bank feature as I have not purchased items with real money!! So, I will find out and get back to you tomorrow.
If you have anything else to share in the meantime, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for your patience and understanding🍫🍫