Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When are peoples profiles going to be updated. I can’t send or request lives from people who I have been playing with for a long time. I don’t want them to unfriend me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @LedZeppelinzoso11🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
As you might have noticed that the Player Cards is a recent updated feature, and hence still in testing!! Our Candy Community In-charge informs HERE that it will improve soon!!
I agree that when we see empty player cards/"coming soon" boards, it is discouraging to send the lives! But, if you know those friends and are in contact with them (through FB or in real life), I would suggest you to send them a message and let them know about the "profile coming soon" and your inability to send them lives. Also, ask them to send you requests to you. When you have requests in the Envelope, it is easy for you to send lives to them.
I am sure that most of your friends might also be experiencing this in their game too!! So, they will understand and send requests for lives👍️👍️ Unfortunately, until the feature is completely improved, that is the only work-around players have!!
If you have further questions or anything else to add, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫