Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since tuesday november 14, 2023 I have no longer able to play my game, it keeps blocking. Please can you try to correct the situation. I did everything you advised me and nothing was done. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have had this problem since Tuesday November 14th. When I open my game I see my levels but the game turns completely black, and cannot be played. I play on Samsung galaxy Android device.
Hello @Micheline61 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your game!! I need few details to assist you please….
Please reply back by young in the blank box given below to my comment 🍫🍫