Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When playing Candy Royale, if I close the game in between levels it does not allow me to continue after I open it back up. I lose all my progress and have to wait for it to be available again and start over.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Chris @chrisputnam32 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Candy Royale has been glitchy from past few months, but this is the first I am hearing about this kind of glitch!!
Which device are you using? What version of the App you have right now?
Did it just happen today or have you experienced this same glitch before?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫