Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Plz help i cant use my gold bars it says contacting store
Why
How can i fix this
Thx
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think no problem for Samsung brand mobile phone. Do you using home Wifi to play your game or mobile data? Because if your network connection not stable, you won't be able to purchase also. Do not simply delete your game because you will lose all your booster. So, after you reinstall still cannot purchase also?
My phone samsung note 20
I delet my game and install it again
I dont no if my device from china or not
Plz help
Hi, what device are you using? I'm just an ordinary player like you but what I know is some mobile device from China brand can't purchase stuffs inside the game app.