Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush says no internet connection but there is connection
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Omg for 2 days my game is whacked it keeps saying no connection wen I have great internet it won’t even let me log out wen I tryed that connection came back up after I finished a level it didn’t go to next level it just said trying to connect to the App Store. Everywhere I went to try and fix my game that same thing keeps coming up I have no events no race lost my gold bar contest and I win every game but now the finals and I can’t play I don’t no where to get help with connection issues we tryed everything Does anyone no what I can do to fix this or where I can go to some place that knows how to fix this issue??? Thanks. So upset
I cant get wonderballs or collect rewards
Yes it says no internet connection
Hello Sandra @SandraEvans🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Are you having this connection issue to login into the game or to access the store to purchase extra moves, etc.,?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫