I expent 60 gold, and had a prize of over 83 gold in Candy Royale and never received the prize.

abeltg
abeltg Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2023 in Support

I expent 60 gold, and had a prize of over 83 gold in Candy Royale and never received the prize. I won over 10 levels and the app in my iPhone.

This happened almost 15 days ago but I had problems accessing the king community. Fortunately I resolved it.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023

Hello @abeltg🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your share of Gold Bars from Candy Royale event.

For your missing Gold Bars, you will have to contact the King Player Support team.

• If you are playing on a computer - Facebook browser version, go to this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;
    • If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game --> Click on the Pink Cogwheel -- select ? icon -- scroll down to Events -- select "Candy Royale" -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.

It might take a few days for an actual agent to connect with you. But, please don't get frustrated or give up!!

We were having some glitches to the Community system for past 10 days or so. But, it was resolved yesterday afternoon, and now, everything is back to normal👍️

If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?