wth? problems anyone?

sinci
sinci Posts: 4 Newbie

Past few days I can not send requests for more lives

Plus I had won several levels at a time along with gold bars. Several didn't bank once I won them.

Also a bit glitchie overall....and before you ask yrs I checked for updates

Anyone else seeing funky going on with Candy Chrush?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023

Hello @sinci🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Yeah! We have been receiving multiple complaints about Lives -- not able to send, not able to receive, disappearing lives!! It was reported to the Candy Studio through our Community In-charge! If possible, please keep an eye on This Link... if there are any updates regarding the issue, they will appear there.

With regarding to missing purchases, you will have to contact the King Customer Support team.

• If you are playing on a computer - Facebook browser version, please go to this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;
    • If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game --> Click on the Pink Cogwheel -- select ? icon -- scroll down to Purchases -- check if there is any option that suits you -- then, scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.

Depending on how busy they are, it might take a few days for an actual agent to contact you. But, please don't get frustrated nor give up!!

If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?